Air source heat pumps
Installing an air source heat pump could be a cheaper way to heat both your rooms and your water. They are installed outside, usually at the side or back of a property. The unit absorbs heat from the air and boosts the temperature using a heat pump. Air source heat pumps can extract heat from air temperatures as low as -15° C!
What are the advantages of an air source heat pump?
- Potentially reduce your fuel bill
- Gain an income through the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- Lower your carbon emissions & help the environment
- Very little maintenance is needed
- No need to fill up with fuel – it’s all taken from the air around the house
Installing an air source heat pump could be a great option for you to reduce your heating bills and your carbon footprint.
ecoames are experts in installing renewable energy sources to both domestic and commercial properties. We only ever install products that are best for our customers and the environment, and offer full maintenance packages to ensure they are always running to full efficiency.